Owners Protective Liability
- Owners Protective Liability Coverage is available for the owner’s interest in commercial and residential projects and purchased by the designated contractor identified on the policy supplemental declarations for acts arising out of the designated contractor’s operations. The project can involve new construction, renovation, or tenant improvements. The designated contractor must have primary liability coverage.
Coverage as provided by CG 00 09 is for Bodily Injury and Property Damage only for operations performed for the insured by the designated contractor at the specified location. Coverage is not provided for Products/Completed Operations.
Owners Protective Liability Coverage is a stand-alone coverage part and may not be written in conjunction with other coverage parts.
- Coverage available:
• Primary limits up to $1,000,000 Occurrence/$2,000,000 Aggregate
• Additional Insured—Engineers, Architects or Surveyors—Included
• Additional Insured—State or Political Subdivisions—Permits—Included
• Additional Insured—Mortgagee, Assignee or Receiver—Included
• Excess or Umbrella limits up to $25,000,000
• No deductible required