- Coverage available for vacant land, real estate development property, and land leased to others.
Tenant use of land leased to others can be for grazing, hunting, camping, fishing, parking, farming, hiking, cross-country skiing, strip mining, quarries, etc. The tenant should provide evidence of insurance to the owner, and include the owner as an additional insured.
- CGL Coverage available:
• Primary limits up to $3,000,000 Occurrence/Aggregate
• $5,000 Medical Payment Coverage—Included
• Additional Interests—$100 each
• Excess or Umbrella limits up to $25,000,000
• No deductible required