Home Inspectors Errors & Omissions Program
- This stand-alone policy delivers coverage customized to meet the needs of residential home inspectors. It helps you provide your clients with confidence in their liability protection and the peace of mind to concentrate on their business.
Coverage available for home inspectors:
• Admitted coverage
• Claims-made and reported coverage form
• Competitive pricing: premiums starting as low as $750 MP
• Defendant reimbursement benefits: sub-limited
• Defense coverage for disciplinary proceedings: sub-limited
• Discrimination defense coverage included: sub-limited
• Multiple extended reporting period options
- • Policy specifically designed for residential home inspector firms with 1~5 inspectors
• Prior acts coverage available for qualified applicants
• Radon, termite, and premises liability coverage are available options
• Retiree extended reporting period available for qualifying sole proprietor
• Up to 50% retention reduction for claims settled by alternative dispute resolution
• Limits offered can start at $100K and $100K with deductibles as low as $1,500. Claims Expense outside the Limits can be offered.
• CONTINGENT BODILY INJURY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE is an option with select carriers.