- Equipment Breakdown Coverage rounds out your account and provides valuable coverage for your customers. Include it on all your property quotes and see how the benefits add up.
• Covers five standard Property exclusions:
1. Mechanical breakdown
2. Artificial electrical disturbance
3. Steam Explosion
4. Breakdown of steam vessels and piping
5. Breakdown of hot water vessels and piping
• Provides both direct and indirect coverages
• Covers equipment plus resultant damage to covered property
• Increased premium
• Potential to avoid E&O issues
• Statutory and jurisdictional inspections at no additional cost
• Great value for the price—easy and affordable to provide in a package
- Equipment Covered for Accidental Breakdown:
• Electrical— power transformers, electric motors, switchboards, distribution panels, circuit breakers, cables, bus ducts, etc.
• Air Conditioning & Refrigeration— air conditioning and
refrigeration motors, compressors, fans, switchboards, coils, pipes, vessels, etc.
• Boilers & Pressure Vessels— heating or process boilers, pressure vessels, cookers, sterilizers, vulcanizers, etc.
• Computers & Communications— environmental control, communications, computing equipment, etc.
• Mechanical— pumps, fans, blowers, engines, turbines,
compressors, gear sets, etc.
• Convenient tiered flat charge pricing is available based on the total property limit per location. Annual premiums may be
prorated if coverage is added midterm.