- Courier insurance is a specialty insurance that covers individuals who deliver products for a fee. Couriers may work for a company or can be self employed. If you deliver newspapers, packages or documents for a fee, you need coverage for this property while it's in your car or truck, and Colonial General has the coverage your industry demands.
• Colonial offers cargo coverage for mail for home delivery, newspapers and magazines, bundled mail or newspapers to drop-off sites, legal documents for courts, and medical or health care samples.
• We offer liability coverage up to $1,000,000 CSL
• We also offer physical damage coverage with several different deductible options ranging from $5,00 - $5,000.
• Radius options up to 500 miles.
• Cargo limits up to $100,000 with refrigerator breakdown included.